Automotive Technician Mechanic
Enterprise Mobility has an exciting opportunity for a full time Automotive Technician Mechanic. This positions pays a minumum of $36 / hour and is located at our Service Center at 648 Madrid Ave. Kansas City, MO 64153
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Daytime schedule: Monday – Friday 7:30a-4:30p
- Hourly Pay (not flat rate)
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Match & Profit Sharing
- Upward mobility/Opportunities for promotion
- Updated facilities/work area
- Multi-brand fleet - Get to work on all makes/models of vehicles
- Paid Certification Training
- Fun place to work
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Mobility, a team committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multi-billion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. Exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
- Ensure that all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturer's specifications and guidelines.
- Complete required manufacturer's training and perform warranty and recall repairs.
- Complete ADA installs as required upon completion of training.
- Maintain vehicle repair history by documenting a Repair Order to accurately reflect steps taken and part(s) used during the repair.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Comply with part and inventory tracking procedures.
- Utilize multiple manufacturers’ websites, software and diagnostic tools.
- May process new fleet, LOFR, tires, fuel reclamation or buy-backs.
- Maintain the work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Requires ability to perform manual labor, such as, bending, kneeling, crouching, lifting, standing, and walking for extended periods of time.
- Moderate physical activity which requires handling of objects up to 50 pounds with long periods of standing and walking.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Two years of mechanical experience in an automotive repair shop servicing current model vehicles required.
- OEM training/Certification OR 4 current and valid ASE certifications required
- Must have a current and valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years.
No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 3 years (DUI/DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to complete a pre-employment drug test and will be subject to random drug and alcohol testing.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.