Full-Time Remarketing Inventory Coordinator (KCI Airport)
Enterprise Holdings has an opening for a Full-Time Remarketing Inventory Coordinator. This position requires the ability to work our KCI Airport location. The Remarketing Inventory Coordinator is responsible for vehicle check-in, organization, reconditioning, paperwork and overall vehicle control for the Remarketing department.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented and is able to work outdoors in variable weather conditions.
This is a full-time position that starts at $13/hr. Our Full-time employees are eligible for benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and Profit Sharing!
- Check in vehicles (daily)
- Maintain vehicle control
- Lot organization-in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintain and organize key security
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, antenna and outside vehicle
- Notify Manager of potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Work is performed outside in all types of weather and temperatures
- Light physical effort which requires handling of objects up to 10 pounds with substantial standing and walking required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship now or in the future
Valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) in the past 3 years
- Able to work Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm
- Able to work outdoors in variable weather conditions