National Service Coordinator - Remote
Enterprise Fleet Management, an affiliate of Enterprise Rent-A-Car, has an exciting opportunity for a National Service Coordinator. This position provides a broad range of support and assistance to both internal and external Fleet Management customers. The coordinator is responsible for fielding inbound calls and assisting customers with rentals, coordinating roadside assistance as well as answering general company inquiries. In addition, this person will also conduct follow-ups with repair facilities, tow companies and our Fleet drivers.
We are looking for individuals with experience in a fast paced challenging role, who wants to provide exceptional service to every customer. The ideal candidate will be able to think outside of the box to resolve unique challenges, adapt to change and manage competing priorities.
This is a full time remote position for candidates living in Kansas City, Missouri or Kansas and offers a competitive compensation package that includes:
- Minimum starting pay is $15.50/hour but can increase depending on experience and shift
- 401k, Profit Sharing and Full Benefits
Our department operates between the hours of Monday-Friday 6am-7pm (CST) and Saturday 7am-4pm (CST). Schedules offered are based on current business needs.
Enterprise Fleet Management is a full-service fleet management company for businesses with mid-size fleets. With over 50 fully staffed offices nationwide, Enterprise Fleet Management supplies cars, light and medium duty trucks and service vehicles to businesses in the United States and Canada.
- Consult customer decision makers regarding the vehicle repair service process.
- Communicate to sales and management personnel regarding vehicle repair status and department policies.
- Act as the primary contact for vehicle repair follow-ups and status updates.
- Coordinate roadside assistance and replacement rentals.
- Assist drivers with general vehicle service questions or concerns.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans #LI-REMOTE
Minimum Qualifications Include:
- Must be a permanent resident of Missouri or Kansas.
- Must live in Kansas City, Missouri or Kanas City, KS or immediate surrounding county
- Minimum one year of customer service experience.
- Minimum one year of administrative support experience.
- Intermediate level or better of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be willing to accept a minimum starting pay range of $15.50 - $16.80 p/hour.
- Must have the ability to meet PC, Internet, and telephone equipment requirements.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Work from Home (WFH) Requirements:
- Must have a permanent residence in Missouri or Kansas
- Have permanent residence with defined working space (home office, spare bedroom, etc.) that is clean, ventilated and quiet.
- Working space with working smoke detector, fire extinguisher, and first aid kit.
Work from Home (WFH) Technical Requirements:
- Computer running a mainstream supported version of Windows or MacOS (currently Windows 7+ or MacOS 12+).
- Minimum of 4GB RAM (the cloud based system will use a minimum of 1G RAM).
- High-speed Internet connection with a minimum validated upload and download speed of 3Mb or greater (please validate using a speed test tool such as http://www.speedtest.net/).
- Working web camera for virtual collaboration.
- Workstations should connect directly to the ISP router using an Ethernet cable (wireless connections are allowed but be aware of signal strength, interference, and other factors).
- Apple or Android smartphone is needed to download the Authenticator app (must be running a current mainstream supported operating system and Internet browser version).
- Internet browsers: Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
- Anti-virus software must be installed and kept running at all times (included w/ Windows 10).
- Operating system patches must be installed and kept up to date.
Enterprise reserves the right to verify your PC meets or exceeds the following requirements.
Qualified Candidates must possess the following competencies:
- Takes action to meet goals and objectives
- Follows a business plan
- Accomplishes tasks according to the direction and instructions provided
- Provides excellent service to both internal and external customers
- Meets others’ needs in a timely manner and with a positive attitude
- Places others’ needs above one’s own needs
- Demonstrates a strong attention to detail
- Provides facts and details when conveying information
- Thoroughly reviews information for accuracy and consistency
- Gathers and examines information from multiple sources
- Studies facts and details
- Considers past experiences and history
- Effectively communicates both verbally and in writing
- Clearly communicates messages, thoughts, and ideas to others
- Demonstrates strong presentation skills
- Readily adapts to change
- Moves easily from one task or responsibility to another
- Is able to perform tasks or complete processes in ambiguous situations