Vehicle Delivery Technician - KCI Airport
Enterprise Holdings has an opening for a Vehicle Delivery Technician at our National/Alamo site in the Kansas City International Airport. The Vehicle Delivery Technician performs light maintenance on vehicles, completes pre-delivery inspections and conducts the in-fleeting process according to procedures. This position is of routine difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative.
This is a full-time position. Our Full-time employees are eligible for benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and Profit Sharing!
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new vehicles according to company required procedures and utilizing the delivery checklist
- Inspect new vehicle deliveries from transporter for damages and/or missing parts and complete the delivery receipt as required by the manufacturer
- Perform light maintenance on vehicles in fleet
- Perform other related duties as required
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have basic mechanical experience required to perform light maintenance activities
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 3 years (DUI/DWI)
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following shift/schedule: Monday - Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm