Management Trainee Spring Internship
SPRING 2023 Internship
If you’re looking to hit the ground running, the Enterprise Management Internship will help you build valuable business and leadership skills. For a university/college student, the real-world professional experience you’ll receive during the internship will help you stand apart from the crowd, and will be more than just a line on your resume.
From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you'll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills in management. Our university/college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It's a team-based environment; and throughout your internship, your peers will be right by your side helping you learn, grow and have fun.
This is a part time internship working 20/25 hours per week.
This Position pays: $15 / hour
We are currently hiring at the following location:
When you join our Management Internship Program, you'll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected opportunities. For a season, we’ll put you in the middle of everything, just like our Management Trainees. We’ll give you the chance to develop the skills you need to manage a fleet of vehicles, take care of customers, develop marketing strategies and build relationships with customers and coworkers.
During our internship, you’ll use the skills you learn to complete intern projects and engage in some friendly competition with your peers. You may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations or at fault accidents in the past 3 years.
- If more than 1 moving violation or at fault accident- 2nd violation must fall off between (May 2024- May 2025)
- No drug or alcohol related conviction (ie, DUI/DWI) on driving record in the past 5 years.
- Must be a current Senior enrolled full-time in a bachelor's degree program, graduating - May 2024.
- Must be willing to commit to our Part Time program (Min 20/hrs a week) Spring 2024.
- Must have 4 months of cumulative experience or involvement within the last 5 years in the following: Sales (commission sales, retail, serving/restaurant/bar, or hospitality industry)
- If no sales experience will consider involvment within: military, athletics/team activities, or academic organizations.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.