Customer Assistance Representative Sr. - Part Time - South Maui Enterprise Rent A Car
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is looking for the right individual to join their Customer Service Team at the South Maui office! The Customer Assistance Representative, Sr (CAR Sr) will provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers with their rental needs in a high-paced office.
The CAR Sr greets customers upon arrival and provides exceptional customer service including sales during rental transaction, walks customer to their rental, and also assists customers upon return. The ideal individual has great Aloha spirit, able to work a flexible 30-39 hours a week, able to promote/suggest/sell optional rental products (insurance/upgrades/etc), and have excellent phone etiquette.
*out of state applicants: this position requires face-to-face interviews (if qualifications are met) and all travel and relocation expenses will be at your own expense.*
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins transactions
- Position requires prolonged standing during shift
- Responsible for notifying a Manager of any known vehicle problems and any required customer service issues and/or concerns
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- Sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
- Please note: This position requires standing and walking during entire work shift
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of prior customer service retail or administrative support experience preferred.
- Must have a valid drivers license with a satisfactory driving record (no more than 3 moving violations on driving record in the past 3 years and no DUI/DWI in the past 5 years).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work 30-39 hours a week.
- Aside from religious observance, must be available to work weekends and holidays.
*out of state applicants: This position does not offer interview travel and relocation expense reimbursement or accommodations.*