Part Time Driver - La Crosse
Enterprise Holdings, through its regional subsidiaries, operates the largest fleet of vehicles in the world through a global network of nearly 9,900 airport and neighborhood locations under the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental, and Alamo Rent A Car brands.
With annual revenues of $20.9 billion and more than 91,000 employees, Enterprise Holdings and its affiliates own and operate more than 1.5 million cars and trucks, making us the largest car rental service provider in the world measured by revenue, employees and fleet.
One of our Enterprise Rent-a-Car branches located in La Crosse, WI is seeking to hire a part time Service Agent (Car Detailer). The Service Agent cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Service Agent also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), transports vehicles, maintains building cleanliness and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.
Benefits include a regular weekly schedule, 401k match, profit sharing, paid time off , car rental and car purchase discounts, and a fun and friendly place to work!
Address: 227 3rd St. South La Crosse, WI 54601
Schedule: Monday - Friday 7am-12pm
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- 6 months work experience required
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 3 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be willing to accept a starting wage of $10.00/hr.
- Must be willing to accept part time work
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work up to 25 hours per week during the posted schedule