Seasonal Customer Service Representative
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Rent A Car - A team that is committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At Enterprise, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
The Customer Service Representative provides superior, friendly, and efficient customer service at time of rental and return using the company approved sales and service techniques. Facilitates rental process; verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience. Pleasantly handles and resolves customer questions, comments, and complaints while working face-to-face in city/market locations. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the wants and needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
**This position is Seasonal and will start on December 2021 and end on April 2022**
- This position is located at 500 Northlake BLVD, Lake Park, FL 34994
- This position pays $14 / hour
- This is position can be from 25 - 40 hours per week.
Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule (with the flexibility of working additional days
up to 40 hrs per week):
Monday: 8am 6pm
- Respond appropriately to all customer inquiries and calls. Answer telephone and take messages accordingly. Direct incoming calls appropriately.
- Type reports and correspondence, copy and collate materials and receive, distribute and prepare mail.
- Establish and maintain centralized files; this may include such things as employee files, tracking vacation/sick time and time cards.
- Provide support on special projects such as title registration, fleet maintenance, maintenance tracking on vehicles, turnback recording, etc., as required.
- Order supplies and forms to maintain adequate supplies; may include supplier, vendor and repair services contact. Maintain copy and fax machines.
- Cash control; handle cash and prepare deposits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations within the last 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the last 5 years
- Minimum 1 year experience handling basic customer service and office administration functions.
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observations, must have open availability including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be willing to accept $14.00 an hour
- Must be willing to work posted schedule of:
Monday: 8am 6pm
- Must be willing to accept seasonal work from December 2021 until no later than April 2022