Account Specialist - Enterprise Truck Rental - Reading
Enterprise Truck Rental, a division of Enterprise Rent-A-Car, has an opportunity to join our team as an Account Specialist in Reading, PA.
The Account Specialist will gain hands-on experience and knowledge to learn our unique business. In addition, you will learn all functions related to running a local Truck Rental branch - becoming familiar with line and staff functions, operations management and company policies and practices that affect each aspect of the business. The objective of the Account Specialist role is to learn how to effectively operate our business so that you can ultimately progress into management and run a Truck Rental branch.
This full-time position is located our Enterprise Truck Rental office at 1801 Centre Ave Reading, PA 19605.
This position offers a targeted annual compensation of $45000.
- Assist in Branch sales and marketing efforts to increase business and income
- Prospect and target accounts to develop new business relationships
- Understand, communicate and sell optional protection products, rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and benefits as well as fuel options and additional equipment
- Create a strategy to convince prospects of their need to learn about our services
- Conduct various meetings with our clients including initial and follow up fact-finding presentations, closing and transition meetings.
- Build the initial relationship with decision makers and secure referrals
- Create custom business solutions to facilitate closing the sale
- Relationship management with clients after the transition on an as needed basis
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and/or by phone
- Effectively market the company while picking up and/or dropping off customers in a safe and courteous manner and assisting customers as needed
- Conduct follow-up with various customers and businesses, including insurance adjusters or agents, dealerships, body shops, road-side assistance, and mobile vendors.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience in sales, customer service, management/leadership or marketing preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a good driving record (no more than 2 moving violations or at-fault accidents in the last 3 years).
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) in past 3 years.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under D.O.T. regulations. Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner's certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination.