Part Time Service Agent (Car Detailer) - E. SaundersJob ID 194329
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are currently looking for a Service Agent (Car Detailer) at our E. Saunders location (78041) in Laredo, TX. The Service Agent (Car Detailer) cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Service Agent also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Rent-A-Car. We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At Enterprise exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
This is a PART-TIME position (20-25 hours per week) that pays $9.50/hour. Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule:
Monday 8:00am-6:00pm, Tuesday 1:00pm-6:00pm and Friday 8:00am-6:00pm
The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have 3 months of prior work experience
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- Must have been licensed to drive for a minimum of one year
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept $9.50/hr
- Must be willing to work at our E. Saunders location
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule:
Monday 8:00am-6:00pm, Tuesday, 1:00pm-6:00pm and Friday 8:00am-6:00pm