The Las Vegas Business Management Department has an immediate opening for an Accounting Coordinator. This position is based out of our Administrative Office at 6855 Bermuda Road, Las Vegas, NV 89119.
As an Accounting Coordinator, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis. Compensation is $16 / hour working full-time: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
- Apply customer payments
- Researching unidentified payments
- Assist in special projects as requested
- Post/Process invoices into the accounting system
- Assist in processing Car Sales files for retail car sales
- Compile Business Management audit reporting to ensure proper procedures and ethical practices are being followed
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions
- Validate payment requests for complete information
- General filing and processing
- Answer branch inquiries
- Assist with Accounts Payable transactions as assigned
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Maintain flexibility with work schedule and work overtime as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have an associate's degree (Preferably in Finance or Accounting)
- Previous Accounting, Billing, A/R, A/P, or other accounting/finance/billing experience required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have an intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel and Word).
- Must have a current and valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (i.e. DUI, DWI).
- Must be able to work Monday-Friday 8am-5pm