Gain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Our Accounting Intern position will introduce you to our Business Management Training program which fully prepares you to become a Business Manager of your own financial operation.
A key partner in our organization, the Business Manager oversees all aspects of financial management and provides balance to the partnership formed with the marketing and operational pieces of our business. You'll enjoy performance-based promotions and big earning potential as you climb the management ladder. Plus you'll work with fun people at a $24 billion industry leader that supports you every step of the way.
Starting as an Accounting Intern, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist in preparing financial statement & analysis
- Work closely with rental branches and other departments
- Assist accounting managers with reports, etc.
- Involved with A/P & A/R functions; cash receipts & petty cash
- Assist in accounting schedules & filing
- Perform miscellaneous administrative duties as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be a current Senior (graduating by Decemebr 2020) in college/university working towards your Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- Must be 18 years old
- Experience in accounting, accounts payable/receivable or bookkeeping preferred
- Must have basic proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- If offered a position, for a fulltime Staff Accountant after graduation you must be flexible to relocate outside local area/state within a 1-3 year period to accept potential promotional opportunities.
- Must be willing to continue to work towards obtaining CPA within the next couple of years.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship by our company now or in the future.
- Must be available for a New Hire Intern Class January 6th to 8th.