Enterprise Mobility is hiring immediately for an ASE Certified Automotive Technician. The Automotive Technician performs car repairs, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, and vehicle reconditioning service according to company policy and procedures. This position requires the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards. The position pays up to $39.40 / hour (24.50 / hour + 1.25 / hour for each ASE Certification earned/maintained above four & up to a max of fourteen) and is located at our Las Vegas Service Center at 75 E Warm Springs Road, Las Vegas, NV 89119.
- 24.50 hr (w/ 4 ASEs - A1-A8, L1, X1)
- 25.75 hr (w/ 5 ASEs - A1-A8, L1, X1)
- 27.00 hr (w/ 6 ASEs - A1-A8, L1, X1)
- 28.25 hr (w/ 7 ASEs - A1-A8, L1, X1)
- 29.50 hr (w/ 8 ASEs - A1-A8, L1, X1, T2, T4, T5, T8)
- 30.75 hr (w/ 9 ASEs - A1-A8, L1, X1, T2, T4, T5, T8)
- 32.00 hr (w/ 10 ASEs - A1-A8, L1, X1, T2, T4, T5, T8)
- 37.00 hr (w/ 14 ASEs - A1-A8, L1, X1, T2, T4, T5, T8)
After 1 year of service, you will be eligible to receive a $5000 tool bonus!
- Up to $37 / hour based on number of ASE certifications - no more flat rate
- Paid time off
- 40 hour per week consistent work schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings plan including 401k
- Training and development - including access to ASE study materials
- Passed ASE certification test reimbursement
- Ensure that all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturers specifications and guidelines.
- Complete required manufacturer's training and perform warranty and recall repairs.
- Complete ADA installs as required upon completion of training.
- Maintain vehicle repair history by documenting a Repair Order to accurately reflect steps taken and part(s) used during the repair.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Comply with part and inventory tracking procedures.
- Utilize multiple manufacturers’ websites, software and diagnostic tools.
- May process new fleet, LOFR, tires, fuel reclamation or buy-backs.
- Maintain the work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Requires ability to perform manual labor, such as, bending, kneeling, crouching, lifting, standing, and walking for extended periods of time
- Moderate physical activity which requires handling of objects up to 50 pounds with long periods of standing and walking
- Perform related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Two years of automotive technical training at an accredited technical or trade school, or a minimum of two year of technical experience in an automotive repair shop servicing current model vehicles
- Minimum of 4 ASE Certifications required (A1-A8, L1, X1)
- Must have a current and valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be able to complete a pre-employment drug test as required by the USDOT
- Must be able to work any shift (open to all days of the week); this schedule is determined on a shift bid & will include nights, overnights and weekends.