Entry Level Accountant
Gain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Our program fully prepares you to become a Controller/VP of Finance of your own financial operation. A key partner in our organization, the Controller/VP of Finance oversees all aspects of financial management and provides balance to the partnership formed with the marketing and operational pieces of our business. As an Accountant, you can count on a career path with a clear beginning and an open end that’s full of opportunities. With training, development, mentoring, and a culture of promotion from within, you’ll always be progressing in your career.
- Competitive Compensation - This position is non exempt and offers targeted 1st year annual compensation of $55,000 with an average 40 hour work week.
- Paid Time Off, starting with 19 off per year
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance; Life Insurance; Prescription coverage
- Employee discounts on car rentals, car purchases and much more!
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match and profit sharing
We’re a family-owned, world-class portfolio of brands and leading provider of mobility solutions worldwide. Founded more than 65 years ago with a commitment to the communities that we serve, we operate a global network with 90,000 dedicated team members across nearly 100 countries, and more than 2.1 million vehicles taking our customers where they want to go. We owe our success to each and every one of our people. That's why we empower everyone on our team with opportunities for growth.
At Enterprise Mobility, you will have the chance to run your own financial operation and provide balance to the marketing and operational pieces of our business. We offer a comprehensive development program where you will work closely with sales and marketing, human resources, risk management, real estate strategy, and more to produce excellence in customer service, growth strategies, operating efficiencies, and profitability.
As your understanding of our business grows and your ability to make solid business decisions develops, you will soon take on a supervisory role within a business management team. With our entrepreneurial philosophy, there is truly nothing holding you back.
Starting as an Accountant, you are executing accounting procedures and principles that will lead to financial statement, preparation, and financial analysis.
- Prepare financial statements
- Perform branch audit evaluations
- Assemble bank reconciliation and account schedule
- Prepare journal entries, expense accruals and allocations
- Participate in a timely and accurate month-end closing process
- Assist personnel with questions regarding accounting policies and procedures
- Analyze income statements fluctuations
- Provide process improvement and cost saving ideas
- Managing financial records, assist in financial reporting
- Support budgeting and forecasting
- Conduct audits and ensure compliance
- Collaborate with other departments
- May be responsible for T& E reports, coding, account classification and reimbursement amounts
- May be responsible for preparation and sales and other tax returns
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Must be planning to attain CPA or CMA within 1-2 years. (Flexible)
- Must have basic proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Flexibility for career advancement could include relocation outside local area/state.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DUI/DWI) within the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.