Fulltime Operations Cashier/Phone Representative-Las Vegas
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions. Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
There are FIVE divisions to the Operation (cashier, Operations clerk, GPS admin clerk, Lost and Found Admin Clerk, Car control lost and found). You will be helping assist in each of these roles and responsible for the following:
- Respond appropriately to all customer inquiries and calls. Answers telephone, answers general questions, provide information and resolutions for customers, set up and coordinate tow service. Perform outgoing calls to management, and other miscellaneous calls as assigned.
- Assist customers with vehicle issues via visiting rental car counters.
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as maintaining and reconciling branch cash drawers and deposits.
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties as assigned
- Inventory of GPS units and TRAVELTAB devices.
- Assist customers with lost and found items.
- Assist customers with vehicle issues and make arrangements for tow exchanges.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling customer service responsibilities (cash handling experience is preferred).
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required.
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents within the past 3 years. No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work the following shift/schedule: Any day of the week and any shift from 6:00am to 2:30am.