Sales Management Trainee Intern
Our Internships play an integral role in the success of Enterprise and are a comprehensive introduction to our Management Training Program. For a college student, real-world professional business experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market.
It's Business 101 on 10 cups of coffee
Our interns go at a highly energized pace. From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you'll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of operating a business. And it's learning by doing, not by getting coffee or filing all day. Our college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It's a team-based environment where the Enterprise employees are supportive and fun to work with.
Must be available January 11th-13th for a training class in Las Vegas.
These openings are available in Las Vegas, Henderson, and North Las Vegas.
The pay for this position is $13.50 an hour.
When you join our Management Internship Program, you'll acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of running a successful business. You'll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with so many new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected challenges. There is one consistent aspect, however - everyday, you'll learn more about sales/marketing, customer service, business management, and administrative skills than you ever thought possible.
At Enterprise, you won't be a glorified gopher getting coffee or filing all day. Our interns go at the same energized pace and take on the same challenges and responsibilities as our Management Trainees.
Not only is it a paid internship program, but interns may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards. The business training you'll receive will be an amazing jumpstart to your career.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Must be a full-time college Junior or Senior student enrolled in a bachelor's degree program (or part time if less than 12 credits remaining)
Must have at least 6 months of part-time relevant work experience within the last 4 years in sales, customer service or management/supervisory experience/leadership
- This could include Organizational involvement at a leadership level (i.e. Organizations/clubs, Military, Community involvement, or Professional/student athlete)
- The internship will require a commitment to work 20 to 25 hours per week
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents within 3 years. No drug or alcohol related incidents within 5 years (i.e. DUI, DWI)
- Must be available January 11th-13th for a training class in Las Vegas