Vehicle Acquisition Coordinator
As we continue to build our team in support of our vision to the be the world’s best and most trusted mobility company, Enterprise Fleet Management, an affiliate of Enterprise Mobility is excited to announce the opening of a Vehicle Acquisition Coordinator!
The Vehicle Acquisition Coordinator provides sales and administrative support to multiple EFM groups and clients. The position works directly with Client Strategy Managers, vendors and clients to coordinate vehicles for delivery for their assigned region(s). This position manages the acquisition status and movement of each vehicle and coordinates logistics with dealers, aftermarket providers, transport vendors, and various Enterprise Fleet Management teams, which often require use of negotiation with vendors and dealers to prioritize EFM vehicles and finding creative problem resolution for delivery of vehicles.
This position offers a starting salary range between $48,300 - $53,300 per year depending upon relevant experience and skill level. This position is full time and requires normal business working hours of Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. This is a work from home position that will allow you to work 100% from your home residence in Las Vegas, NV or surrounding NV counties.
Enterprise Fleet Management offers a comprehensive healthcare package, 401k matching & profit sharing, paid time off, great discounts, and organizational growth potential.
Enterprise Fleet Management is a privately held, full-service fleet management business for companies, government agencies and organizations with medium-sized fleets. With more than 50 fully staffed offices nationwide, our team of experts can assemble a customized or full-service fleet management program that is just right for each business. With a North American fleet of 650,000 vehicles and growing at almost 15 percent, the opportunity with Enterprise Fleet Management is tremendous. Our business continues to thrive, and we remain committed to the investment in and the development of our people. We do the right thing by our customers and employees every time and in every situation. Not only is that great for business (as seen in our global growth and success) it’s also great for employees.
- Coordinate and direct the readiness of vehicles for delivery including pre-delivery inspection, timely installation of aftermarket equipment and transportation/logistics with external vendors
- Monitor and analyze the stages of the vehicle life cycle, taking proactive measures to ensure timely delivery of vehicles to our clients
- Negotiate with dealers, aftermarket equipment vendors and transportation providers for dealer installed items, dealer damage, courtesy delivery fees, transportation costs and timing
- Identify and resolve vehicle exceptions including production and shipping delays, canceled orders, damaged vehicles and mis-shipped vehicles
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal teams and external vendors
- Coordinate with dealers to facilitate temp tags, title and registration, and sales/use tax refunds
- Partner with Fleet Strategy Managers and remarketing team to update and track vehicles turned in to be sold and provide status
- Market and sell unclaimed vehicles to dealers
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Must reside in Las Vegas, NV or the surrounding NV counties
- 4 years logistics, supply chain, sales, or vendor support experience
- Available Monday through Friday, 40 hours a week
- Intermediate PC skills; including Excel, Word, Outlook
- Willing to accept a salary of $48,300 - $53,300 annually
- Must have the ability to meet all work from home technical requirements
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization by our company for this position now or in the future
Competency Based Qualifications:
- Working With A Team
- Customer service
Work from Home (WFH) Requirements:
- Must have reliable and consistent high-speed internet access provided by a terrestrial cable or fiber provider (no DSL or satellite)
- High-speed Internet connection with a minimum validated upload speed of 5Mb and download speed of 25Mb is required. Connection latency must be less than 100ms. (Please validate using a speed test tool such as http://www.speedtest.net/)