Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an exciting opportunity for the position of Staff Accountant. We are a multi-billion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At Enterprise, National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
This individual will be responsible for preparing financial statements, providing external and internal communication to rental locations, vendors and various departments. Projects will include but will not be limited to managing accounts receivable general ledger accounts, analyzing accounts, resolving issues and variances, and calculating/preparing end of month entries.
This position offers solid professional and financial growth opportunities. This is an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate to achieve continued growth and success. The ideal candidate will portray strong interpersonal and communication skills, excellent organizational and time management skills and exceptional attention to detail.
This role is located at our Regional Headquarters in Latham, NY; 11 Northway La N, Latham, NY 12110.
The position offers a targeted annual compensation of $50,000 based on 42 hours per week.
Starting as a Staff Accountant, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis.
At Enterprise, you will have the chance to run your own financial operation and provide balance to the marketing and operational pieces of our business. We offer a comprehensive development program where you will work closely with sales and marketing, human resources, procurement, and more to produce excellence in customer service, growth strategies, operating efficiencies, and profitability.
As your understanding of our business grows and your ability to make solid business decisions develops, you will soon take on a supervisory role within a business management team. How fast you progress is completely up to you. With our entrepreneurial philosophy, there is truly nothing holding you back.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be flexible to relocate outside local area/state within a 1-3 year period to accept potential promotional opportunities.
- Must have an intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel and Word).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have an unrestricted valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents within the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DUI/DWI) in the past 5 years.
- Must live in a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour of Latham, NY, or must be relocating to the area within 30 days of application.