Truck Rental - DOT Driver - Pennsauken
Enterprise Truck Rental Division is growing!
Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the North America. Our goal is to serve businesses with replacement or supplemental transportation needs. We are proud to provide truck rentals to our customers with the same high level of service with Enterprise has become known.
The Driver position is responsible for delivering commercial box trucks safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service. This is a part time position located in our Pennsauken Truck Rental location, 9345 N. Crescent Blvd., Pennsauken, NJ, 08110. This position pays $13.50 / hour.
- Monday - 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesay - 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Thursday - 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Friday - 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Training and development
- Deliver commercial box trucks to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Greet each customer personally in a friendly and welcoming manner
- Operate the commercial truck in accordance with all laws and regulations while following company policy to ensure a safe and pleasant operating environment
- Notify Manager of any customer or vehicle problems including daily maintenance, including but not limited to ensuring proper oil, tire and fluid levels
- Communicate with office and other drivers via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of a valid, unrestrictive drivers license (no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the last 3 years) criminal, employment reference, education and social security. A conviction will not necessarily disqualify you for employment. Rather, such factors as age and date of conviction, seriousness and nature of the crime, and rehabilitation will be considered. Applicants will not be asked about their criminal record and no criminal background checks will be conducted unless and until a conditional offer of employment has been extended.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 30 minutes to the location(s) listed above within 30 days of anticipated start date.
- Must be able to complete a pre-employment DOT physical exam to obtain a Medical Card as required by the USDOT
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under D.O.T. regulations. Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner's certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination.
- This job allows for no moonlighting, meaning that if hired, employee cannot work another job or position.