Customer Assistance Representative Sr. - Full Time - Lihue
The Enterprise Rent-A-Car at the Lihue location has an opportunity for a Full Time Customer Assistance Representative Sr.
The Customer Assistance Representative Sr. will provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers with their rental needs in a high-paced office. They will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide excellent service customers when customers arrive and depart from the location. We are looking for reliable people who have a great work ethic and can help our customers by showing their Aloha Spirit and offing additional products to enhance their rental experience with us. This Full Time position is for 40 hours and receives great benefits and will be supporting our location in Lihue, Kauai.
The pay rate for this position starts at $16.00 per hour.
*Out of state applicants: This position does not offer interview travel and relocation expense reimbursement or accommodations.*
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Meet and greet customers with Aloha in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Check the condition of the rental car upon return
- Process returns, check-ins transactions quickly and efficiently
- Responsible for notifying a Manager of any known vehicle problems and any customer service issues and/or concerns
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- Sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment (when needed)
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
- Position requires prolonged standing during shift
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have High school diploma or GED, some college preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have at least 1 year prior customer service retail or administrative support experience.
- Must have a valid drivers license with a satisfactory driving record (no more than 3 moving violations on driving record in the past 3 years and no DUI/DWI in the past 5 years).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week.
- Aside from religious observance, must be available to work weekends, nights, and holidays.
- Must be able to stand/walk entire work shift that will include outdoor elements.