Driver (Vehicle Transporter) - Part Time - Enterprise Rent A Car Maintenance shop
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has a great opportunity for Part Time Drivers at their Lihue Maintenance shop. The Driver is responsible for moving and positioning vehicles to various designated locations for servicing, transport and/or rental. They perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards. This position is Part Time 30-39 hours per week and offers great benefits.
- Drive serviced vehicles to ready line area and park for easy access by customers as directed by management.
- Deliver vehicles to other locations as directed by management, such as licensee locations, rail yard, auction sites, body shops, or other corporate locations.
- Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by management.
- Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
- Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete assigned duties.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
Apart from religious observation, must be able to work a flexible 30-39 hr/week schedule.