Our customers are our business. It’s been that way since the very beginning. And our Customer Service teams help us deliver extraordinary service every day. They offer assistance. They listen. And they treat every one of our millions of customers with respect. Across a variety of roles and areas, our teams help to ensure our customers’ complete satisfaction.
Exit Booth Agent - Full Time - National Lihue AirportJob ID 223904
National Car Rental servicing the Lihue Airport has an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Exit Booth Agent. The Exit Booth Agent provides superior, friendly, efficient customer service during all aspects of the rental car assignment process. They facilitate the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information and vehicle selection information for an efficient and timely rental and return experience. They perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards. This position will work a flexible 40 hours/week schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Prepare all rental documents accurately and completely.
- Verify car information and VIN number for security and car control.
- Maintain the appearance of the Exit Booth and surrounding areas to present a neat and orderly image.
- Ensure that "Booth" is stocked with appropriate supplies to meet the needs of our customers.
- Provide all customers with undivided attention while assisting them at the exit booth.
- Make eye contact and greet all customers; thank customer at the conclusion of all transactions.
- Assist customers with directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information; effectively and efficiently resolve all customer service issues as necessary.
- Perform other customer service related duties, in addition to those listed, to ensure our service levels meets the needs of the customer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Must have a valid drivers license with a satisfactory driving record (no more than 3 moving violations on driving record in the past 3 years and no DUI/DWI in the past 5 years)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Aside from religious observance, must be able to work a flexible 40 hours/week including nights, weekends and holidays