Our customers are our business. It’s been that way since the very beginning. And our Customer Service teams help us deliver extraordinary service every day. They offer assistance. They listen. And they treat every one of our millions of customers with respect. Across a variety of roles and areas, our teams help to ensure our customers’ complete satisfaction.
Greeter - Full Time - Alamo Rent A Car Lihue AirportJob ID 233893
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Alamo Rent A Car has an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Greeter at the Lihue Airport location. The Greeter provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process; greeting and fulfilling customer needs as they relate to the overall rental process. Provides customer with appropriate vehicle selection as determined by the rental program guidelines. Creates and maintains a friendly, efficient environment for all customers. Assists in making all transactions quick and efficient. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- Proactively work with drivers, service agents, handheld return agents and managers to ensure proper vehicle supply.
- Welcome customers to the facility when they exit the bus or arrive on the lot.
- Direct customers to exit booth, provide local directions and maps and provide return directions where applicable.
- Communicate customer service issues to a manager.
- Maintain Ready Line for cleanliness.
- Thank customer for their business.
- Perform other customer service related duties in addition to those listed, to ensure our service meets the needs of our customers.
Must have a High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling customer service functions.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record (no more than 3 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years).
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work 40 hours with a flexible work schedule, including weekends, holidays, evening/closing shifts.