Our customers are our business. It’s been that way since the very beginning. And our Customer Service teams help us deliver extraordinary service every day. They offer assistance. They listen. And they treat every one of our millions of customers with respect. Across a variety of roles and areas, our teams help to ensure our customers’ complete satisfaction.
Lot Attendant - Part Time - Alamo Lihue AirportJob ID 230788
Alamo Rent A Car has a great opportunity for Part Time Lot Attendants at the Lihue Airport location. The Lot Attendant is responsible for moving and positioning vehicles to various designated locations for servicing, transport and/or rental, vehicle inventory. They perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards. This position is Part Time 30-39 hours per week and offers great benefits.
- Drive the vehicles from return location to cleaning/servicing location; leave vehicles positioned for best access by service agents, as directed by a manager.
- Drive serviced vehicles to ready line area and park for easy access by customers as directed by a manager.
- Deliver vehicles to other locations as directed by a manager, such as licensee locations, rail yard, auction sites, body shops, or other corporate locations.
- Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by a manager.
- Answer customer questions or direct them to the appropriate person.
- Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
- Vehicle inventory
- Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete assigned duties.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record (no more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years and no drug or alcohol convictions in the past 5 years.)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English
- Must be at least 18 years old
Apart from religious observation, must be able to work a flexible 30-39 hr/week schedule