Rental Sales Agent - Full Time - Alamo Lihue Airport
Alamo Rent A Car has an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Rental Sales Agent at the Alamo Lihue Airport location. The Rental Sales Agent provides a superior, friendly, and efficient transaction (at time of rental and return) using the company approved sales and service techniques. They facilitate the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience. They perform all responsibilities with a focus on the wants and needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards. We are looking for someone who has great Aloha spirit and who is a team player. This is a Full Time position with a 40 hour/week schedule that includes nights, weekends and holidays.
- Use company approved sales and service techniques when determining customer needs
- Offer optional products to meet customer wants and needs
- Prepare all rental and return documents accurately and completely
- Qualify each customer using our company rental requirement guidelines
- Provide customers assistance with directions, maps, local area information, appropriate service information, etc.
- Maintain the appearance of the rental counters and areas to present a neat and orderly image
- Ensure that the counter is stocked with appropriate supplies to provide smooth and effective counter service
- Review rental parameters with all customers to ensure a complete understanding of our rates and service charges
- Ensure that the return date and time on the rental agreement is accurate
- Review all charges at the time of vehicle return
- Prepare the Rental Agreement Folder with all required information
- Answer the phones to assist customers in a friendly, helpful and prompt manner
- Assist customers by effectively resolving all customer service issues
- Any other duties as assigned by a manager
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record (no more than 3 moving violation in the past 3 years and no drug or alcohol related convictions in the past 5 years).
- Must have 1 year of sales experience.
- Customer Service experience preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Aside from religious observance, must be able to work a flexible full time 40 hours per week including nights, weekends and holidays.