Return Agent - Full Time - National Car Rental Lihue Airport
National Car Rental has an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Return Agent at Lihue Airport location. The Return Agent provides superior, friendly, and efficient customer service during the rental return process while accurately completing all transactions in a quick and efficient manner. They perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
The pay rate for this position starts at $13.50 per hour
- Greet all customers using prescribed, appropriate dialogue as they arrive on the lot.
- Remind customer to check for personal belongings. Identify any items found in the vehicle with a unit number, date, time and turn into lost and found.
- Advise and review rental charges; and provide an accurate receipt to the customer.
- Provide information in a professional and courteous manner regarding transportation to the airport terminal. Thank customers using the prescribed dialogue.
- Inquire about service, satisfaction and document dissatisfaction.
- Discreetly check vehicle for damage on incoming vehicles and direct customer to counter for completion of damage/loss report.
- Use of proper statement to determine if vehicle is being returned with full tank of gas.
- Identify vehicles, which are on system hold for turnback, time or mileage, recall, or any other special lock and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Identify and tag vehicles that have been flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow.
- Understand the rental/return documents, fuel services, days/extra hours/surcharges and optional coverages.
- Understand the damage loss report reporting procedure.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record (no more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years and no drug or alcohol related convictions in the past 5 years.).
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work a flexible 40 hours per week schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.