Our customers are our business. It’s been that way since the very beginning. And our Customer Service teams help us deliver extraordinary service every day. They offer assistance. They listen. And they treat every one of our millions of customers with respect. Across a variety of roles and areas, our teams help to ensure our customers’ complete satisfaction.
Return Agent - Full Time - National Car Rental Lihue AirportJob ID 223725
National Car Rental has an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Return Agent at Lihue Airport location. The Return Agent provides superior, friendly, and efficient customer service during the rental return process while accurately completing all transactions in a quick and efficient manner. They perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
The pay rate for this position starts at $13.50 per hour
- Greet all customers using prescribed, appropriate dialogue as they arrive on the lot.
- Remind customer to check for personal belongings. Identify any items found in the vehicle with a unit number, date, time and turn into lost and found.
- Advise and review rental charges; and provide an accurate receipt to the customer.
- Provide information in a professional and courteous manner regarding transportation to the airport terminal. Thank customers using the prescribed dialogue.
- Inquire about service, satisfaction and document dissatisfaction.
- Discreetly check vehicle for damage on incoming vehicles and direct customer to counter for completion of damage/loss report.
- Use of proper statement to determine if vehicle is being returned with full tank of gas.
- Identify vehicles, which are on system hold for turnback, time or mileage, recall, or any other special lock and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Identify and tag vehicles that have been flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow.
- Understand the rental/return documents, fuel services, days/extra hours/surcharges and optional coverages.
- Understand the damage loss report reporting procedure.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Must have a valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record (no more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years and no drug or alcohol related convictions in the past 5 years.)
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work a flexible 40 hours per week schedule including nights, weekends and holidays