Service Agent - Part Time - Alamo Lihue Airport
Alamo Rent A Car has an opportunity for a Part Time Service Agent at the Lihue Airport location.
The Service Agent specializes in preparing and servicing vehicles prior to rental including: refueling, cleaning and washing, checking fluids and tire pressure levels of all vehicles. This position has a new hourly pay rate and receives monthly bonuses based on performance. This Part Time position is for 10-29 hours, receives great benefits and will be supporting our location at the Lihue Airport.
Service Agents perform all responsibilities with a focus on the safety and needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards. Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
The pay rate for this position starts at $12.50 per hour.
- Inspect vehicle to ensure safety equipment is in working order; lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors and back-up lights.
- Inspect vehicles for unidentified body damage.
- Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors and vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray and trunk.
- Provide positive customer service, including greetings, assistance with luggage and personal belongings, where applicable.
- Place items found in vehicles in lost and found. Direct drivers to drop off locations as necessary.
- Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area; drive vehicle through car wash and to ready line as necessary.
- Refuel the vehicle and log identification number with fuel needed and mileage.
- Ensure that the key tag is properly marked with the correct VIN or Unit number and license plate number.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions.
- Complete the out-of-service tag and ensure the vehicle is moved to the maintenance area.
- Identify and pull the vehicles that are eligible for turnback, flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record (No more than 3 moving violations with in the last 3 years and no DUI or DWI in the last 5 years).
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English.
- Aside from religious observance, must be able to work 10-29 hours per week including week day/night shifts and must be available Saturday and Sunday.