Service Agent - Part Time - Princeville Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an opportunity for a Part Time Service Agent at the Princeville location.
The Service Agent specializes in preparing and servicing vehicles prior to rental including: refueling, cleaning and washing, checking fluids and tire pressure levels of all vehicles. This Part Time position is for 10-29 , receives great benefits and will be supporting our location in Princeville.
Service Agents perform all responsibilities with a focus on the safety and needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards. Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
- Inspect vehicle to ensure safety equipment is in working order; lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors and back-up lights.
- Inspect vehicles for unidentified body damage.
- Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors and vacuum interior, floor, seats, and trunk.
- Place items found in vehicles in lost and found. Direct drivers to drop off locations as necessary.
- Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area; drive vehicle from car wash area to ready line as necessary.
- Refuel the vehicle and log identification number with fuel needed and mileage.
- Ensure that the key tag is properly marked with the correct VIN or Unit number and license plate number.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions.
- Complete the out-of-service tag and ensure the vehicle is moved to the maintenance area.
- Identify and pull the vehicles that are eligible for turnback, flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record (no more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years and no drug or alcohol convictions in the past 5 years).
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English.
- Aside from religious observance, must be able to work 10-29 hours per week including weekends and holidays (shifts range from 6:30am -12:30pm).