Shop vehicle Assistant - Full Time - Lihue EAN Holdings Service Center
Enterprise Holdings has an opportunity for a Full Time Vehicle Service Agent at our Lihue Service Center location.
The Vehicle Service Agent prepares and services vehicles prior to defleeting including; defueling, checking conditions, fluids and pressure levels of all vehicles. They perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards. This is a great full time opportunity for a dependable person with initiative and ability to work alone and with a team.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
- Move vehicles as needed for defleeting of units.
- Defuel vehicles by adhering to safety standards.
- Inspect vehicle for unidentified body damage.
- Inspect vehicles to ensure safety equipment is in working order; lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors and back-up lights.
- Direct drivers to drop off locations as necessary.
- Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area; drive vehicle through car wash and to ready line as necessary.
- Refuel the vehicle and log identification number with fuel needed and mileage.
- Ensure that the key tag is properly marked with the correct VIN or Unit number and license plate number.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions.
- Complete the out-of-service tag and ensure the vehicle is moved to the maintenance area. Reasons for out-of-service may include the following: preventive maintenance, mechanical problems, expired date for safety check or registration, or body damage.
- Clean exterior and interior as needed, properly log lost and found as applicable
- Identify and pull the vehicles that are eligible for turnback, flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and move or verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record (no more than 3 moving violations within the last 3 years and no DWI/DUI's within the last 5 years).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Apart from religious accommodation, must be able to work a 30-39 hr/week.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to complete a pre-employment drug test.