The Business Management Department at the Enterprise Holdings Regional Headquarters in Londonderry, NH has an opportunity for a full-time Accounting Clerk. This individual will provide clerical support for our Region including tasks such as accounts payable processing, accounts receivable, filing, mail distribution, data entry, copy tasks and basic business correspondence. The Accounting Clerk role will also perform a narrow range of routine assignments and immediate activities (daily/weekly/monthly). We are looking for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
We are also looking for a team player with a proven work ethic who can bring added value to the department in the form of superior customer service. The required schedule is Monday thru Friday from 8am-5pm. The starting rate of pay is $16.25/hour and includes a comprehensive benefits package.
This position is located at 10 Navigator Road Londonderry, NH 03053.
- Work and clear accounts receivable balances (Excise, Daily Rental, Remarketing, etc)
- Process invoices for payment (Excise, Fixed Assets, Vehicle Repair, etc)
- Maintain confidentiality and security of all activities and records
- Process Abatements generated on our recently implemented VTA System
- Process cash receipts for payment by checks or wires
- Maintain a filing system in an accurate, systematic and timely manner
- Audit and track outstanding excise abatement payments
- Assist with miscellaneous responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have at least a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have at least 12 months of clerical experience
- Must be available to work Monday thru Friday from 8am - 5pm
- Must be authorized to work in the United Sates without work authorization sponsorship now or in the future
- Must have an intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience in Accounting, Billing, Accounts Receivable or Accounts Payable preferred