Part Time Driver
Our New Hampshire Driver Team is seeking Drivers!
Our Drivers start the day at our Regional Administrative office located at 10 Navigator Road in Londonderry, NH and move vehicles as directed to various location across New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts. Some longer runs may involve trips to Hartford, CT, New York City, and New Jersey.
The starting rate of pay is $10.50/hour. Qualified candidates must be willing to work 2-3 days/week. Shifts begin at 8am on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday and and end no later than 5pm unless a longer run is scheduled. Availability can be discussed during the interview.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Notify Manager of any customer or vehicle problems including daily maintenance, including but not limited to ensuring proper oil, tire and fluid levels
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance
- Complete paperwork associated with pick-up and delivery of vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driving license with no more than 1 moving violation and/or at-fault accident on driving record in the past 3 years
- Must have no drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship, now or in the future (e.g. H-1B Visa status)
- Must be able to work 2-3 days each week from 8am-5pm on either Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday
- Must be willing to drive in urban areas such as Boston, Hartford, NYC & New Jersey