Part Time Lot Attendant
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 10,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $24 billion.
We are excited to announce an opening for a Part Time Lot Attendant at our Londonderry/Manchester, NH Lots!
The Lot Attendant will primarily maintain the parking lot at our Londonderry and Manchester, NH facilities. The Lot Attendant also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), move vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner. The Lot attendant is also responsible for assisting in the transporting of vehicles to other offices and dealerships throughout the region, as well as navigating written directions
The Lot Attendant is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars and the lot.
- Inspect and document the condition of incoming vehicles.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road.
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles.
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Working with Vendors
- Remove fuel from cars using de-fueling station
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Work independantly, or as a part of a team
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violation and/or at-fault accident on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be able to lift 30 lb. in order to assist customers
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to work outdoors in inclement weather conditions
- Must be willing to accept a starting wage of $13.00 per hour
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work Monday, Tuesday and Friday from 7:30am-4 pm