Administrative Representative FULL TIME National Alamo LAX
National and Alamo at LAX have an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Representative! The Administrative Representative provides support for administrative tasks required in the respective LAX Airport. This position is mainly responsible for working behind the scene assisting customers with billing, vouchers, basic car information, providing a positive impression to our renters. It requires you to be able to work in a fast paced customer focused office using strong communication skills to assist customers and offer them the services they require.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional customer service, organization skills, attention to details and the ability to support facilities management professionals in a fast-paced environment. This position will implement policies, procedures and programs that will ensure a well-managed and maintained facility.
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National and Alamo Rent A Car teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multi-billion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
*This position is based at our National LAX Airport location at 90301**
** This is a FULL TIME Union position subject to a shift bid. Apart from religious observances, must be available to work 40 hours/week, flexible schedule, including holidays, nights, weekends & swing shifts**
**Starting pay is $12.00/hour + Customer Service Bonuses**
Representative is responsible for a variety of duties, including but not limited to
- Answering telephones & emails and directing persons and/or telephone calls to the appropriate department or person
- Providing information about products and services via email over the phone
- Resolving escalated customer complaint
- Retrieving lost items, inputting lost items into system and shipping items found
- Receiving and delivering messages verbally and/or in writing.
- Compiling data, scanning, and filing
- Operating computers, fax machines, copiers and any other equipment used to affect the efficient, timely operation of the branch.
- Miscellaneous administrative functions as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling customer service responsibilities (handling service escalation issues preferred)
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Word, Excel, and Outlook, etc.) required
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English.
- Must be able to walk for periods of time during shift
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- This is a FULL TIME Union position, subject to shift bid. Apart from religious observances, must be available to work 40 hours/week, flexible schedule, including holidays, nights, weekends & swing shifts
- This position requires a valid driver's license
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as required by, and consistent with, applicable law.