Senior Customer Assistance Representative Part Time
Enterprise has an exciting opportunity for a Part time Senior Customer Assistance Representive at our highline Jaguar Dealership location.
The Customer Assistance Representative Sr (CAR Sr) will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. The CAR Sr will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, sales, service customers, and act as a rental back-up at the local office.
This position is based in West Los Angeles 90404
Apart from religious observance, must be able to work part time (25 hours/week) with the following shift/schedule:
8am-6pm, Monday, Tuesday, & Friday may include some weekends and holidays
Pay for this position is $15/hour
- Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Manage outgoing calls for callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins and exit kiosk transactions
- Effectively market the company while picking up customers up and/or dropping off customer in a safe and courteous manner and assisting customers as needed
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- May sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment when needed
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have an Associates (AA) Degree or 2 years college equivalent
- Must have at least 1 year prior customer service retail, sales or administrative support experience
- Apart from religious observance, must be able to work Part time (25 hours/week) with the following shift/schedule: 8am-6pm with some weekends and holidays as needed
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- This position requires a Valid Driver's License.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as required by, and consistent with, applicable law.