Summer Management Trainee Internship Los Angeles
Our Internships play an integral role in the success of Enterprise and are a comprehensive introduction to our Management Training Program. For a college student, real-world professional business experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market.
It's Business 101 on 10 cups of coffee
Our interns go at a highly energized pace. From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you'll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of operating a business. And it's learning by doing, not by getting coffee or filing all day. Our college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It's a team-based environment where the Enterprise employees are supportive and fun to work with.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as required by, and consistent with, applicable law
When you join our Management Internship Program, you'll acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of running a successful business. You'll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with so many new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected challenges. There is one consistent aspect, however - everyday, you'll learn more about sales/marketing, customer service, business management, and administrative skills than you ever thought possible.
At Enterprise, you won't be a glorified gopher getting coffee or filing all day. Our interns go at the same energized pace and take on the same challenges and responsibilities as our Management Trainees.
Not only is it a paid internship program, but interns may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards. The business training you'll receive will be an amazing jumpstart to your career.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
We prefer ability and/or experience in sales, customer service, leadership and management. In addition we are looking for:
- Current 4 year College\University students who are scheduled to graduate by June 2020 or sooner
- Must be residing in Southern California for the duration of the Summer Internship
- Must have 6 months experience in one of the following: sales, customer service, marketing or management.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week and able to work a maximum of 25 hours per week
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to attend the mandatory training modules and Final Presentation dates to qualify: Either Session 1 (June 5-7) or Session 2 (June 26-28) and Final Presentation/Fun Day (August 9).