Car Sales Administrator
We have an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join our Car Sales Department as a Car Sales Administrator. This position will assist our sales team with accelerating our processing time, controlling costs, monitoring compliance and improving customer satisfaction.
The prospective candidate will engage in business to business as well as customer interactions. This role is very independent but does require the ability to work with a team.
The position will be housed out of the Louisville, KY Blankenbaker Dealership.
Must be available Monday thru Friday 40 hours per week, flexible and self-managed.
For additional information on this or any other department or division as well as career resources to help you apply for this posting, visit My Career on the Hub.
- Assist with the post-sale process including managing contact with lenders to satisfy financed sales
• Follow up with customers regarding title work/plates and registration
• Complete and send DMV/BMV paperwork in a timely manner
• Work directly with CXMs to assist in daily operational tasks
• Direct contact, consistent communication with local accounting and corporate shared services
• Handle cash balancing and deposits
• Monthly reporting to increase accuracy and efficiency
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of PC and Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Proven track record of timeliness, reliability, self-drive
- Must be organized and able to meet deadlines
- Must be able to work independently and be self-motivated
- Must have at least 6 months experience with customer service, sales or administration
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule(s): Monday - Friday 40 hours per week