Fleet Management Account Manager
Enterprise Fleet Management in Louisville, KY is excited to announce the opening for an Account Manager! Enterprise Fleet Management is a privately held, full-service fleet management business for companies, government agencies and organizations with medium-sized fleets. With more than 50 fully staffed offices nationwide, our team of experts can assemble a customized or full-service fleet management program that is just right for each business.
The Account Manager (AM) position is an outside sales position responsible for managing, developing and penetrating our existing customer base.
The AM will work with companies that have a fleet of 20+vehicles and who have a strong need to out-source their fleet management services. The AM will achieve sales goals through referrals and various forms of marketing and sales presentations that define the value of fleet management to key decision makers. The AM's primary responsibility is to act as a virtual fleet manager for each of their customers and their success is measured by account retention, penetration and the ability to exceed the customer's expectations for service, knowledge and professionalism. Additionally, the AM will be knowledgeable of our complete menu of ancillary services.
Enterprise Fleet Management continues to grow at an exceptional rate nationally and we have a world-class training program which includes an emphasis on products, finance and sales which helps lead to our growth. We are looking for the right candidate to continue to help us with our double-digit growth plans!
This position offers a variety of career paths which include career sales or management opportunities around the country. Success in the AM role can lead to significant income growth with a nearly unlimited upside!
Other perks include:
-Use of a Surface Pro and other great technology-
-401k, Profit Sharing and Full Benefits-
-Six figure/year earning potential & beyond is expected-
-Minimum starting pay is $60,000-$80,000 depending upon relevant experience
(this includes base and bonuses) + upside
Please check out our website at: www.efleets.com for additional information!
This office is located at: 13425 Eastpointe Centre Drive, Louisville, KY
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for clients
- Establish appropriate expectations with accounts (amount of time for requests/questions, factory/stock purchases, cycling, etc.)
- Own, retain and grow existing client base
- Generate referrals from networking and existing client base for ancillaries, cycling and renewals
- Develop long term relationships with decision makers through regularly scheduled on-site meetings, ongoing marketing and being the strategic consultant for them at Enterprise Fleet Management (EFM)
- Regularly update product knowledge/industry news and sales skills
- Set and achieve sales goals
- Sell additional products and services
- Develop profitable pricing strategies; evaluate and recommend adjustments
- Meeting Prep/Meeting follow-up
- Partner with Account Fleet Coordinator(s) to maximize level of service
- Assist Business Management with the annual credit review process
- Perform creative analysis of available reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Completed Bachelor's degree required
- Must have at least 2 years of B2B (Business to Business) sales experience (not retail or B2C)
- Must have a valid unrestricted driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents within the last 3 years
- Must not have any DUIs/DWIs within the last 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must live within a 1 hour commute of the office located at 13425 Eastpointe Centre Drive, Louisville, KY or be moving to the area within 30 days of applying