What is working at National Alamo all about? Taking care of people. Our employees come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing their unique knowledge and skills to help our business grow. Please select your desired job below to learn more about the qualifications. Join our Enterprise Holdings team. A job in National Alamo at Enterprise Holdings may be waiting for you!
Maintenance Technician-LouisvilleJob ID 181618
Equal Opportunity Employer
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Technician. The Maintenance Technician performs car and bus service, repair, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, and buy-back/turn back service according to company policy and procedures. This is a position of routine difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. The maintenance technician performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- Ensure all repairs and preventative maintenance is completed according to the manufacturer's specifications and guidelines.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new cars according to company procedures as required.
- Perform buy back/turn back servicing according to company procedures as required.
- Perform vehicle servicing/repairing to maintain company standards
- Maintain safe and clean work area.
- Reclamation of fuel from deletes
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- 1 year experience handling mechanical service procedures to perform fleet maintenance activities preferred
- Requires ownership of standard hand tools to perform basic maintenance and repair responsibilities
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English
- ASE certification prefered not required.
- Apart from religious observations must be able to work the following shift/schedule: