Customer Success Manager
Our Entegral team is seeking a proven a Customer Success Manager!
Entegral, powered by Enterprise Holdings, is a global, web-based vendor providing services and software solutions to insurance companies, vehicle manufacturers, fleets and collision repair centers. Our mission is simple: to bring all stakeholders in the collision repair industry together in a way that benefits everyone. Our web-based software solutions are designed to enhance performance management with complete transparency, concise measurements, and seamless data integration. We believe in the power of key performance indicators to drive improvement.
We’re looking for an ambitious and talented career-minded professional who would like to make a difference utilizing their skill set, while working in a thriving agile-methodology environment. We offer competitive career opportunities, great benefits and promote a work-life balance.
This account management position will be based from Entegral’s east Madison, WI location.
As a Customer Success Manager you’ll be accountable for driving customer adoption and retention by providing overall sales support and serving as the voice of the customer for the Entegral customer base. The Customer Success Manager collaborates with several divisions within our global organization including sales, delivery, product, technology and Enterprise Holdings’ own Replacement & Leisure Division. A strong understanding of Entegral’s software platform, the auto collision industry and how our business partners can leverage software to create operational efficiencies within their business is required. Desired competencies include: effective communication and presentation skills, successful problem solving solutions, results oriented, time management and the ability to build internal and external business relationships.
- Own and maintain the customer relationship with assigned accounts; provide ongoing customer support and serve as the escalation point, working to provide viable solutions to resolve high level problems;
- Facilitate monthly meetings and attend in-person meetings with customers at least twice per year;
- Provide input with statements of work in conjunction with business development, product and technology; provide RFP input when needed;
- Apply comprehensive understanding of the Entegral software platform to lead software product demos and provide overall support to the sales team through the initial customer onboarding process;
- Proactively engage with customers and maintain a complete understanding of customer product usage;
- Analyze usage data and develop recommendations and/or facilitate training to ensure customer success and optimized penetration with the product;
- Understand new software features and solicit initial interest in new sales opportunities with existing customer base;
- Advocate for the customer, collaborating with various internal teams to meet customer’s needs;
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting;
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality;
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Bachelor's degree
- Available for occasional domestic travel
- Must have valid driver's license
- Minimum three years B2B account management work experience
- Previous B2B account management experience of software products
- Previous B2B account management experience in the insurance claims industry
- Previous or current experience working with tools such as JIRA, Confluence and the Google Application platform