job details at a glance
Primary LocationMadison, WI - US
Build Leading-Edge Customer Facing Technology Solutions
Your raw talent
We'll shape it into something special
Information Technology at Enterprise Holdings shapes the landscape of our business and the transportation industry. Here, you will be part of a growing innovative IT organization with access to the latest technology to build tools and systems helping to get our customers to their destinations faster. What does this mean for you? It means an opportunity to work with leading-edge technology alongside a team that is just as enthusiastic, creative and curious as you are. We believe the key to finding the best solutions is listening to and empowering our team and giving everyone an equal voice.
What you'll need to bring to the table
- Solutions Focused
- Leadership Potential
- Technological Expert
Your IT career
Here's what you need to know
Entegral Agile Coach I - RTE Emphasis - Remote
Entegral is seeking a motivated, adaptable, career-minded teammate who would like to utilize their skill set in a thriving agile-methodology environment. We offer competitive career advancement opportunities, a comprehensive benefits package and promote a work-life balance. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Agile Coach I for Entegral is a key leader of the Entegral Global Business Agility strategy and practice using a customer centric influence and direction to further develop a problem solving and ownership mentality across all leaders in the organization. The Agile Coach I aids in developing an Agile maturity assessment methodology and Agile coaching strategies across the Entegral footprint of employees. This role influences and leads our organization toward a high performing model designed to get the most out of our most valuable resource, our People, while focusing on an Agile Mindset versus a Methodology. To be successful in this role, exceptional interpersonal skills, situational awareness, facilitation and leadership level coaching of process transitions is needed.
The Entegral Coach I matures organizational lean-agile practices, coaching leaders, teams, Scrum Masters and Product team members in new processes and mindsets. Entegral Coach I helps configure SAFe processes to the organization's needs, standardizing and documenting practices and is driven to pursue and lead relentless process improvement for our organization.
The Entegral Coach I works with Value Stream Leadership including Product Management, Resource Management, Business Development, and Engineering Architecture to understand a Value Stream’s strategic roadmap and lead the incremental delivery of business value. Additionally, a Coach I plays a strategic leadership role within the Center of Agility & Empowerment, collaborating with other Agile Coaching team members on initiatives to support a healthy Value Stream.
Entegral is a SaaS business-to-business solution that enhances the customer experience from the moment after an accident to the completion of the claim. Entegral is an integrated software platform that enables communication and collaboration between tens of thousands of collision repair shops, insurance providers and other industry professionals around the world. Owned by Enterprise Holdings, the world’s largest car rental provider and operator of the Enterprise Rent-A-Car® brand, Entegral complements the value of Enterprise’s acclaimed Automated Rental Management System (ARMS®) software by increasing efficiency throughout the claims process.
We are a remote-first organization with remote and hybrid employees aligned to flexible teams from office locations in California, Missouri, Wisconsin and the United Kingdom. Residents of the following United States are invited to apply for remote work opportunities, as these are the locations Entegral has business licenses: AZ, CA, FL, IL, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, TN, TX, VA, WA and WI.
Entegral is a global organization that strives to provide an inclusive environment where all employees can thrive. Our products reflect the diversity of our team and we work to ensure that our products meet the needs of all of our customers. At Entegral, we recognize the value of diverse perspectives in everything we do and strive to ensure employees of all backgrounds feel empowered to voice their ideas and bring their authentic selves to work. We achieve these priorities through inclusive programs, benefits, and initiatives that are integrated into the fabric of how we work every day. We refine and challenge our agile mindset through various communities of practice, days of development, and innovation days.
Our culture values diversity, engagement, and discovery and we welcome you to join our team.
- Aid in the development of an Agile maturity model to assess the organization as a whole and coach to advance the maturation of agile principles at a sustainable pace for Entegral
- Motivate Team and Department leaders to transition successfully from traditional management techniques to forecasting in agile metrics
- Contribute to development and maintenance of strategic metrics to track organization performance; analyze feedback, identify risks and recommend solutions for organizational health, working with leadership teams to implement solutions
- Manage the flow of value through the Agile Release Train
- Serve as a trusted advisor to department leaders and become actively involved to meet commitments and resolve problems
- Own tracking the execution of objectives, dependencies and metrics throughout the lifecycle of an Agile Release Train, ensuring high performance
- Stay abreast of industry trends and proactively seek training and development activities for self and recommends for others
- Educate and support department leaders on SAFe and strategic planning, particularly with respect to refining and managing a strategic backlog
- Proven experience in coaching teams and portfolio through the adoption of Agile frameworks (Kanban, Scrum, SAFe, etc.), practices, values and principles.
- Facilitate PI Planning readiness by fostering a Continuous Exploration process which drives the synthesis of visibility to events, vision, roadmap, and backlogs through Pre- and Post-PI Planning meetings
- Facilitate and manage Agile Release Train-related events: Leads operational, tactical, and strategic activities across the organization
- Facilitate leaders and teams through problem solving workshops
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years experience as Scrum Master in an IT organization
- 1+ years Acting SAFe(R) Release Train Engineer
- 2+ years experience maturing agile mindset of an organization by leading related department or organization-wide initiatives
- 1 + years professional work experience leading an organization through an Agile and/or lean practices transformation
- 2+ years of professional work experience coaching within the SAFe framework with multiple Agile Release Trains
- 1+ years experience building Agile training content and providing in-person or remote training to support the maturity of SAFe practices and organizational agility
- 1+ years of experience coaching and building non-software development teams (Products, Sales, Marketing, etc.)
- 1+ years experience guiding leaders through problem solving workshops using a variety of techniques
- 1+ years coaching multiple agile teams
- Must hold SAFe Certification (SPC 4.5 or above) or be willing to obtain within 90 days
- Scrum Master Certification - PSM II or higher, or ASM
- Domestic and international travel required up to 25-50% per quarter, pending current travel safety guidelines in place
- For flexible or full remote work from home positions, reliable high speed Internet connection and dedicated work space are required
- Must be located in one of the following locations: AZ, CA, FL, IL, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI or UK
Working for a great company comes with rewards
Health and Wellfare Benefits
Profit Sharing and 401(k) Match
Flexible Schedules and Remote Work
Casual Work Environment
Our company culture
Our doors are open.
Ours is an inclusive environment. From employees to customers to business partners, we embrace the differences that make us successful and unique.
We strengthen our communities – one neighborhood at a time.
The Enterprise Holdings business began in neighborhoods. We owe our success to the people in the communities where we live and work. We're committed to supporting them and growing – together.
"Regardless of your role in IT, you are encouraged to be an active participant in helping to find a solution, which ultimately challenges you and provides you with stretch opportunities.”
Information Technology Opportunities
- Internships and Entry-Level Roles
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- People and Technology Leaders
- …and others. A variety of roles are available across our IT Functions.