job details at a glance
Primary LocationMadison, WI - US
Build Leading-Edge Customer Facing Technology Solutions
Your raw talent
We'll shape it into something special
Information Technology at Enterprise Holdings shapes the landscape of our business and the transportation industry. Here, you will be part of a growing innovative IT organization with access to the latest technology to build tools and systems helping to get our customers to their destinations faster. What does this mean for you? It means an opportunity to work with leading-edge technology alongside a team that is just as enthusiastic, creative and curious as you are. We believe the key to finding the best solutions is listening to and empowering our team and giving everyone an equal voice.
What you'll need to bring to the table
- Solutions Focused
- Leadership Potential
- Technological Expert
Your IT career
Here's what you need to know
Entegral Software Engineer- Angular/Full Stack - Remote
Entegral is seeking a motivated, adaptable, career-minded teammate who would like to utilize their skill set in a thriving agile-methodology environment. We offer competitive career advancement opportunities, a comprehensive benefits package and promote a work-life balance. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for using your technical knowledge of professional concepts to solve business problems. We’re looking for talented individuals who can serve as subject matter experts in their area of focus and represent their departments on complex assignments for our Smart Assignment team. You’ll be responsible for evaluating elements of technology’s effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research and investigation, and offer recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness. You’ll listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high quality solutions that align with their expectations.
Entegral is a SaaS business-to-business solution that enhances the customer experience from the moment after an accident to the completion of the claim. Entegral is an integrated software platform that enables communication and collaboration between tens of thousands of collision repair shops, insurance providers and other industry professionals around the world. Owned by Enterprise Holdings, the world’s largest car rental provider and operator of the Enterprise Rent-A-Car® brand, Entegral complements the value of Enterprise’s acclaimed Automated Rental Management System (ARMS®) software by increasing efficiency throughout the claims process.
We are a remote-first organization with remote and hybrid employees aligned to flexible teams from office locations in California, Missouri, Wisconsin and the United Kingdom. Residents of the following United States are invited to apply for remote work opportunities, as these are the locations Entegral has business licenses: AZ, CA, FL, IL, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, TN, TX, VA, WA and WI.
Entegral is a global organization that strives to provide an inclusive environment where all employees can thrive. Our products reflect the diversity of our team and we work to ensure that our products meet the needs of all of our customers. At Entegral, we recognize the value of diverse perspectives in everything we do and strive to ensure employees of all backgrounds feel empowered to voice their ideas and bring their authentic selves to work. We achieve these priorities through inclusive programs, benefits, and initiatives that are integrated into the fabric of how we work every day. We refine and challenge our agile mindset through various communities of practice, days of development, and innovation days.
Our culture values diversity, engagement, and discovery and we welcome you to join our team.
- Participate in tactical initiatives such as designing, developing and reviewing code with the opportunity to be part of strategic visioning, introducing new technologies, design, improved metrics, and process improvements
- Be part of the full application lifecycle (design, develop, test, deploy and maintain), innovating in each step
- Designing API’s and working with other teams to build integrations
- Develop full slices of the application from the UI to the data store
- Share responsibility with your teammates for occasional after-hours on-call rotation for support of production level systems
- Design, develop, execute, and maintain complex automated test code, scripts, data, and associated drivers per recognized SDLC methodology
- Participate in and lead design and code reviews
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Minimum, high school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Occasional travel to company offices or meetings as required
- For flexible or full remote work from home positions, reliable high speed internet connection and dedicated work space are required
- Must be located in one of the following locations: AZ, CA, FL, IL, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, TN, TX, VA, WA or WI
- 3+ years of professional experience in application development at an enterprise level. (post-graduate)
- 2+ years of experience in SQL or NoSQL DB structures, experience with DB migration scripts (SQL Server, MySQL, Mongo)
- 2+ years of experience with object-oriented programming language (Java preferred)
- 2+ Years of experience in Angular
- Experience creating applications in cloud-based and cloud native development environments (ex. Azure, AWS, Google, Kubernetes)
- Advanced degree (Bachelor's or Master’s) in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or a related field OR 6+ years of relevant IT experience OR IT Boot Camp graduate
- Experience including JAVA, Node.js or SpringBoot
- Experience creating and consuming API's or experience developing web services
- Experience developing software in a SaaS environment using CI/CD and DevOps methodology
- Automated test development and execution (for example, REST-assured, Selenium, etc)
Qualified candidates should also possess:
- Experience in an Agile working environment
- Behaviors that demonstrate ability to keep current on technology trends
- Evolving communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with designing new methods and working with existing patterns in a previous role
Working for a great company comes with rewards
Health and Wellfare Benefits
Profit Sharing and 401(k) Match
Flexible Schedules and Remote Work
Casual Work Environment
Our company culture
Our doors are open.
Ours is an inclusive environment. From employees to customers to business partners, we embrace the differences that make us successful and unique.
We strengthen our communities – one neighborhood at a time.
The Enterprise Holdings business began in neighborhoods. We owe our success to the people in the communities where we live and work. We're committed to supporting them and growing – together.
"Regardless of your role in IT, you are encouraged to be an active participant in helping to find a solution, which ultimately challenges you and provides you with stretch opportunities.”
Information Technology Opportunities
- Internships and Entry-Level Roles
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- People and Technology Leaders
- …and others. A variety of roles are available across our IT Functions.