Manager - Customer Support Center - ARMS Business Solutions - Madison, WI
ARMS Business Solutions is a web-based vendor providing services and software solutions to insurance companies, vehicle manufacturers, fleets and collision repair centers. Our mission is simple: to bring all stakeholders in the collision repair industry together in a way that benefits everyone. Our web-based software solutions are designed to enhance performance management with complete transparency, concise measurements, and seamless data integration. We believe in the power of key performance indicators to drive improvement.
We’re looking for an ambitious and talented career-minded professional who would like to make a difference utilizing their skill set, while working in a thriving agile-methodology environment. We offer competitive career opportunities, great benefits and promote a work-life balance.
ARMS® Business Solutions has a great opportunity for a Customer Support Center Manager. In this role, you will oversee a team that supports customers who use our proprietary, in-demand software for both existing products, and the implementation of new products. In addition, you will be responsible for product-related projects and initiatives. The right candidate for this role will be analytical, have an eye for detail and a knack for motivating the support team and its members.
As a Customer Support Center Manager, you will contribute to a thriving company and healthy culture built on thoughtful work, collaborative teams, and clear missions. Our employees make a meaningful impact in our industry. Our company values diversity and supports a blend of work and life.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Create and execute strategic and tactical roadmaps to address customer needs
- Delegate and track assignments to team members
- Gather and utilize metrics based on customer calls utilizing functional role audit tools and standards
- Manage all business applications and team tools effectively
- Coach, mentor and reward employees to meet and exceed individual and team goals
- Provide individual career coaching and development
- Proactively promote growth opportunities through training and stretch assignments
- Conduct employee performance appraisals
- Comprised of Tier 1 and Tier 2 support
- Team members manage and provide support to clients primarily through email, chat, and telephone
- Team members are located in multiple locations (on-site and remote)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
*Due to the nature of this position, this individual will be required to be in the office during core business hours Monday-Friday, 8-5pm*
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 2+ years of experience in Support Center management, to include:
- Managing a team of employees
- Communicating and collaborating daily with company leadership
- Familiarity with industry standard support center tools
- Developing and implementing both short and long-term team projects/initiatives
- Must have strong knowledge and related experience with service desk best practices
- Ability to balance multiple responsibilities and prioritize work assignments to ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to build strong relationships with external customers as well as business stakeholder and IT leadership
- Ability to lead a team in exceeding overall customer service satisfaction
- Ability to motivate and guide direct reports toward accomplishing goals
- Ability to solve complex problems and work autonomously with little supervision
- Demonstrate success in strategic as well as tactical execution
- Ability to recognize when to escalate matters to leadership
- Exceptional communications, both verbal and written
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Excel, Word, etc)
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Familiarity with Google applications such as mail, Drive, Calendar, etc.
- Prior experience managing a virtual contact center or similar environment
- Prior experience supporting proprietary customer facing software
- Certification in ITIL, KCS and Service Desk Management foundations