Product Management Manager- Entegral- Madison, WI
Entegral, is an integrated software platform that streamlines the post-accident process for service providers working to get a customer on their way and back into a vehicle. Entegral enables communication and collaboration between tens of thousands of collision repair shops, insurance providers and other industry professionals around the world.
Owned by Enterprise Holdings, the world’s largest car rental provider and operator of the Enterprise Rent-A-Car® brand, Entegral compliments the value of Enterprise’s acclaimed Automated Rental Management System (ARMS®) software by increasing efficiency through the entirety of the claims process. When paired with ARMS, Entegral is a business-to-business solution that enhances the customer experience from the moment after an accident to the completion of the claim.
Enterprise Holdings Inc., a recognized leader in the automotive and insurance replacement industries, launched Entegral. Enterprise Holdings operates – through an integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises –Enterprise Rent-A-Car, as well as the Alamo Rent A Car and National Car Rental brands, in more than 10,000 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations in 100 countries and territories.
Our Madison, WI based team is seeking an ambitious and talented career-minded professional who would like to make a difference utilizing their skill set, while working in a thriving agile-methodology environment. We offer competitive career opportunities, great benefits and promote a work-life balance.
The Product Management Manager will lead the strategic product initiatives for Entegral that includes our platforms and interface solution products as well as other applications.This position is responsible for developing and managing the overall online product roadmap based on deep understanding of client needs, business requirements, and company strategy. This position requires intense collaboration across multiple IT and business groups as well as technical skills and concepts to lead both the definition and execution of a well thought out product strategy.
- Lead the ideation of new and innovative technology products for consumers; partner and coordinate with operational groups, IT and internal and external partners to define product strategy and features based on customer requirements, business requirements and the long term strategy of the brand
- Develop, through stakeholder collaboration, a cohesive vision for our APIs, including conceptualization, ideation, opportunity assessment and prioritization.
- Manage product process, including creating and maintaining a living roadmap and overseeing business and functional product requirements.
- Collaborate with a wide range of external and internal stakeholders to bring new APIs to market.
- Understand the business and rental strategies, goals and ROI measurements Entegral products.
- Establish key performance indicators for evaluating product health and growth
- Lead and recommend product enhancements to address customer needs or improve competitive advantage; lead others as they gather information on competition and technologies that may have an effect on or create an opportunity for the product
- Understand technology design and architecture, user-centric design, Software Development Lifecycle and methodologies to ensure delivery of well aligned, high value solutions
- Evaluate, select and manage multiple outside vendor relationships
- Stay abreast of new technologies to best serve ABS goals
- Skillfully develop effective partnership relationships with product stakeholders
- Apply previous experience to present both strategic and technical information to all levels of management including executive audiences
- Negotiate terms, set expectations, measure effectiveness and communicate satisfaction
- Refer to experience and understanding of the software development life cycle and user-centric design
- Apply experience with Java, Angular,MYSQL, Atlassian suite, NodeJS, CSS/HTML, Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Lead within a team-oriented environment demonstrating the ability to work cross functionally to complete projects in an effective, time-efficient manner
- Maintain a high degree of understanding of technology and technology concepts and the ability to translate into business requirements
- Maintain excellent project management skills
- Apply experience in API solutions and online reporting interfaces
- Apply excellent communication skills in both written and verbal formats; with an attention to detail and an eye for quality
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field
- 8+ years ( 9-12 years preferred) of experience developing, deploying and supporting SaaS applications and products.
- 3+ years of experience in management of third party vendors
- Must be able to travel 50% of the time
- Master's Degree