Project Manager- ARMS Business Solutions- Madison, WI
ARMS Business Solutions is a web-based vendor providing services and software solutions to insurance companies, vehicle manufacturers, fleets and collision repair centers. Our mission is simple: to bring all stakeholders in the collision repair industry together in a way that benefits everyone. Our web-based software solutions are designed to enhance performance management with complete transparency, concise measurements, and seamless data integration. We believe in the power of key performance indicators to drive improvement.
We’re looking for an ambitious and talented career-minded professional who would like to make a difference utilizing their skill set, while working in a thriving agile-methodology environment. We offer competitive career opportunities, great benefits and promote a work-life balance.
As an Agile Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning, directing, coordinating, and monitoring activities of multiple project teams involved in the analysis, design, development, implementation, maintenance and support of Operational or IT Initiatives. In this role, you will collaborate with others to define project scope and objectives, identify required skills and resources for the project team, develop detailed work plans, and provide project status at multiple levels of management. The right individual will possess the ability to quickly understand the business challenges and communicate these to the project team.
In addition, you will anticipate and identify project issues and risks, recommend solutions, and work with senior management
to maintain project success. You will have the opportunity to be involved in many aspects of the business including IT, infrastructure, requirements, application development, security and compliance, business processes, organizational change, and operational support. Some responsibilities may be similar to that of a Scrum Master.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 6-9 years related experience with 3+ years of experience in IT, to include requirements gathering
- Strong understanding of the entire software development life cycle (SDLC), from requirements gathering through to implementation and support
- Ability to partner with the business to determine needs
- Prior experience partnering with a Software Development team, duties to include at least one of the following: leading daily stand-ups, providing requirements to and collaborating with, and understanding (at a high level) the software application that is being reviewed (language, technologies, type of application, etc.)
- Proficient with Agile methodology and principles
- Experience using JIRA or similar project and work management tools for backlog grooming, assigning sprint work, etc.
- Capability to manage programs containing multiple projects
- Must be detail-oriented and results-oriented with strong problem solving and time management skills
- Must have proven experience in working and communicating effectively in cross-functional teams
- Must have skills to conduct structured walkthroughs of requirements with business and project team members
- Must have strong team work qualities with the ability to establish and maintain solid working relationships with peers, vendors, senior management, and other departments within IT
- Must have excellent analytical, organizational, and inter-personal communication skills
- Must have a professional attitude, a strong desire and ability to take ownership, provide high quality customer service, and have a willingness to expend extra effort when necessary or required
- Establishes operational objectives and work approach, delegates assignments to individual contributors and reviews results to determine success of operation
- Must possess strong meeting facilitation skills
- Must be able to effectively manage problems and conflicts as they arise
- Flexible schedule to allow for after-hours and weekend response to incidents when necessary
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree
- Familiarity with Google products such as Chrome, GMail, Docs, Drive, Hangout, and Calendar