Remote Technical Recruiter- Entegral
Entegral is a global team of individuals who collectively create a culture that strives to provide an inclusive environment where you can thrive. We offer an active community minded Diversity, Equity and Inclusion committee. We support our women through monthly employee resource groups. We believe in belonging through providing My Purpose, My Time paid time off to volunteer. We invest in your growth through dedicated Days of Development. We believe in people over process. We refine and challenge our agile mindset through various communities of practice. Your voice is important and we have a commitment to listen in our company wide town halls. We welcome you to join our team!
Powered by Enterprise Holdings, the world’s largest car rental provider and operator of the Enterprise Rent-A-Car® brand, Entegral is a business-to-business solution that enhances the customer experience from the moment after an accident to the completion of the claim.
Enterprise Holdings Inc., a recognized leader in the automotive and insurance replacement industries, launched Entegral. Enterprise Holdings operates – through an integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises –Enterprise Rent-A-Car, as well as the Alamo Rent A Car and National Car Rental brands, in more than 10,000 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations in 100 countries and territories.
Entegral is a remote first organization with remote and onsite employees aligned to flexible teams from office locations in California, Missouri, Wisconsin and the United Kingdom. Residents of the following United States are invited to apply for remote work opportunities as these are the locations Entegral has business licenses; AZ, CA, FL, IL, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, TN, TX, VA, WA and WI with flexible options available for candidates local to primary office locations.
Our team is seeking a motivated, adaptable, hard working teammate and talented career-minded professional who would like to make a difference utilizing their skill set, while working in a thriving agile-methodology environment. We offer competitive career opportunities, great benefits and promote a work-life balance.
We are diverse. We are equitable. We are inclusive. Entegral is promoting an inclusive and equitable company culture. We work to ensure that our products meet the needs of all of our customers. Our products reflect the diversity of our team.
In the role of Technical Recruiter, you will be responsible for understanding the staffing needs within Enterprise’s IT Organization and helping to turn those needs into engaging requirements and job postings. You will also prepare and execute recruitment plans and manage the full recruitment life cycle, from job posting to offer and onboarding. This position requires you to effectively source, screen and interview candidates. Through effective coaching and partnership with hiring managers, you will ensure a first-class candidate experience throughout the recruiting process. The ideal candidate will have a background in supporting full-cycle IT recruitment, excellent relationship building skills, and a proven track record of successfully sourcing candidates, building pipelines and negotiating job offers. If you have a desire to work on a collaborative team that is dedicated to delivering a great candidate experience and adding value to our organization by attracting and hiring diverse and talented technologists, this is the opportunity for you!
The Technical Sourcer will assist the Talent Acquisition team in sourcing and screening engineering candidates. In this role, your main focus will be to employ a number of strategies to find top talent across all our Engineering roles, including online sourcing, campus recruiting, and networking. This position sources and screens candidates, and partners with recruiters and managers throughout the recruiting process.This is a full-time work from home (WFH) position.
- Create and maintain current and future talent pipelines and workflows in our applicant tracking system; provide regular updates to assigned Hiring Managers and Talent Acquisition Leaders.
- Continuously network to pipeline talent for our evergreen Engineering roles, as well as our strategic and hard to find positions; build strong relationships with a diverse talent pool and communities
Work closely with our Recruiting Manager and Engineering Managers to understand our target Entegral candidate profile, what our teams are building and Entegral’s business goals
- Seek, develop and execute on innovative sourcing strategies and live or virtual events
- Perform Market Research and map out the talent pool in multiple geographies
- Create unique multi-channel and market-specific search strategies that attract bar-raising engineering talent
- Develop prospects into candidates and assess them for role fit, level, and motivations by conducting calibrated virtual interviews to screen and qualify top talent
- Develop and prepare SDE candidates up until the point of face-to-face interview
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across management and internal key cross-functional stakeholders (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams)
- Maintain accurate and organized documentation on all candidates, searches, and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit if required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
• 3 or more years of full-cycle Information Technology recruiting experience
• 1 or more years year of experience with online sourcing and building candidate pipelines
• Prior success recruiting Information Technology (IT) professionals and familiarity with a variety of technologies including application development, networking, operations, engineering, security and IT support
• Deep and varied sourcing expertise inclusive of online resources, employee referral programs, cold calling/networking techniques and social networking tools
• Previous experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), preferably iCIMS
• Proven success excelling in a high-volume and high-demand recruiting environment
• Extensive interviewing experience and the ability to coach and mentor others, including hiring managers, on effective interviewing techniques and practices
• Outstanding professional communication skills and proven relationship building skills
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Must be consistently diplomatic, highly flexible, well organized and detail oriented • Commitment to working collaboratively as part of a team environment and capable of working autonomously as required
• Professional demeanor, outstanding work ethic and unwavering commitment to customer service
• Strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams and Office 365 • Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities and maintaining absolute confidentiality
• Bachelor's degree
• Diverse recruiting experience staffing roles across a broad spectrum of experience levels and environments including entry-level, experienced, leadership, FTE, contractor/contingent worker, consulting and corporate environments
• Expertise in nationwide recruiting practices for remote employees
• Professional experience with vendor management and/or enterprise account management