Senior Support Specialist- Entegral- Madison, WI
Entegral is an integrated software platform that enables communication and collaboration between tens of thousands of collision repair shops, insurance providers and other industry professionals around the world. Owned by Enterprise Holdings, the world’s largest car rental provider and operator of the Enterprise Rent-A-Car® brand, Entegral compliments the value of Enterprise’s acclaimed Automated Rental Management System (ARMS®) software by increasing efficiency throughout the claims process. Our North American and European teams are powered by experience to keep our customers ahead.
The Senior Support Specialist supports and works closely with all members of the organization, including software developers, product management team and management to understand our Saas products and quickly triage and resolve or escalate production incidents to minimize the impact to our customers. This position is responsible for resolving and documenting inbound technology-related issues for known and newly discovered issues. In addition to saving the day, you will also coordinate command center activities including incident management, communication for all audiences, and website messages. Other areas of responsibilities include Problem and Change management process coordination.
We’re looking for an ambitious and talented career-minded professional who would like to make a difference utilizing their skill set, while working in a thriving agile-methodology environment. We offer competitive career opportunities, great benefits and promote a work-life balance.
This position is based from our modern work facility based on the east side of Madison, Wisconsin.
- Use advanced knowledge of professional concepts and company objectives to resolve a wide-range of moderately complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Become the subject matter expert in various technologies used by the team.
- Analyze data and prepare reports to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Focus on operational and tactical activities with the ability to encourage a sense of urgency around critical production issues.
- Assist in facilitation of various meetings for change, incident and problem management as well as continuous improvement initiatives.
- Create knowledge management articles.
- Escalates complex issues; resolves moderately complex issues; recommends potential solutions to issues; follows established escalation procedures.
- Participate in the development of best practice policies and procedures to be followed.
- Builds, fosters and maintains relationships within the organization as well as with vendors.
- Represent team in cross departmental meetings.
- Informally coach and mentor less senior team members individually.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- 2+ years of experience providing support for a SaaS product or application.
- Associates Degree or Bachelor's degree
- Effective planning, organization and time management skills.
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding the software development lifecycle.
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic cross-functional environment when operating in a crisis situation
- Excellent communication skills and ability to translate technical details to any audience.
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities.