Senior Support Specialist- Entegral- Madison, WI
Entegral is an integrated software platform that enables communication and collaboration between tens of thousands of collision repair shops, insurance providers and other industry professionals around the world. Owned by Enterprise Holdings, the world’s largest car rental provider and operator of the Enterprise Rent-A-Car® brand, Entegral compliments the value of Enterprise’s acclaimed Automated Rental Management System (ARMS®) software by increasing efficiency throughout the claims process. Our North American and European teams are powered by experience to keep our customers ahead.
We are looking for a smart, passionate and results-oriented Senior Support Specialist to help us support and grow our employee’s desktop solutions. The Senior Support Specialist would be responsible for handling tickets on a daily basis. The tickets can range from setting up a new employee with the proper hardware and software to troubleshooting intermittent issues reported by an individual user.
This position is based from our modern work facility based on the east side of Madison, Wisconsin.
To be successful in this role, you must have an understanding and experience around how to effectively a hardware offering and software suite being utilized by a growing employee base. This individual would be excited to figure out how things work end to end and understand the technical aspects of the platforms we support. You must be able to effectively troubleshoot issues and escalate in a timely manner. Entegral is an exciting place to work where you are interacting with the highest level of engineering talent, constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower each other.
- Applies technical knowledge in areas of specialization to investigate, research, diagnose and resolve inbound technology-related issues for known and newly discovered issues.
- Researches and creates new knowledge to address issues discovered when working with the customer.
- Consults with and/or escalates to other IT Teams as appropriate.
- Provides remote customer service by responding to inbound and placing outbound phone calls and ensuring the highest-level of customer service by following professional phone etiquette protocol and operating in a helpful and timely manner.
- Provides the customer with expert advice and best practices regarding problem resolution and product operation.
- Performs operational configuration changes for supported products as needed and expedites service requests as appropriate.
- Develops and maintains technical documentation for internal support, training, application/product modifications and
- Demonstrates technical proficiency in one or more of the supported areas and serves as a technical mentor within the department.
- Logs, tracks, and manages incident tickets from end users according to established guidelines.
- Collaborates with peers, management and business partners to define business and technical requirements on appropriate technology-related issues.
- Coordinates command center activities including event management, informational notifications, and phone system messages.
- Serves as a technical resource and collaboration and consultation point for less senior team members; recommends solutions based on best practices and experience.
- Maintains established service level agreements to manage customer expectations and quality standards; identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Performs task automation and implements process improvements; recommends enhancements that result in increased quality and service.
- Protects our customers, our employees, and our brands by incorporating security and compliance in all decisions and daily job responsibilities; follows security policies and
- Must have proven experience in ensuring high levels of external and internal customer service
- Must have displayed leadership and team centric skills and strong solution orientation
- Must have excellent problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to isolate problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- 3-5 years of technical support work experience
- 2+ years experience in Desktop Support
- 1+ year of experience administering MS Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Office Suite, Google Suite in a Business environment.
- Requires up to 10% domestic travel
- Associates Degree or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Experience with Atlassian (Jira, Confluence, etc) administration
- Certifications with Microsoft, Linux, etc
- Experience with PowerShell
- Familiarity with Microsoft Domain services
- Asset tracking/management experience with more than 400 assets
- Experience with automation tasks related to applying OS images on new hardware, decommissioning old hardware, etc.
- Experience with Network Administration
- Experience with Azure