ASE Certified Automotive Technician - Manchester, NH
Full Time Automotive Technician position available in Manchester with a world class industry leader.
Enterprise Rent A Car has an exciting opportunity for an ASE Certified Automotive Technician at our new, state of the art Manchester Service Center. The Automotive Technician performs general repairs and diagnostics on various models of passenger vehicles and light trucks in accordance to company policy and procedures. This position requires the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This position pays up to $31.50 / hour ( 25.50 per hour starting with an additional 1.00 per hour for ASE certifications beyond the required 4 and 1.00 per hour for NH Inspector's License and 1.00 per hour for MA Inspector's License (max starting rate of pay is 31.50 / hour if 8 ASE Certifications plus NH & MA State Inspectors Licenses are held).
In addition we offer a comprehensive benefits package and outstanding work environment that includes:
- Paid vacation
- Paid personal time
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) + 3% company match + profit sharing
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short and long term disability
- Paid training
- Vehicle purchase programs
- NOT FLAT RATE
- Excellent work environment with professional management and co workers
This position is located at 1050 Gold Street Manchester, NH 03103
- Perform routine, general maintenance and repairs in accordance with established maintenance schedules and manufaturer's technical procedures.
- Perform routine diagnostics and troubleshooting on vehicle systems, including but not limited to, steering and suspension, brakes, electrical, HVAC and engine controls.
- Maintain the work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Perform related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Completion of a 2-year accredited automotive technical training program and/or a minimum of 3 years of relevant technical experience in an automotive repair shop
- Must hold 4 or more current and valid ASE certifications
- Must have a current and valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years
- Requires ownership of standard hand tools to perform repairs and maintenance on current vehicles
- Must be able to use a computer workstation to enter and look up vehicle information, including technical service bulletins
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI)
- Major OEM dealership experience a plus
- Must be willing to submit to and pass a pre-employment drug test due to DOT regulations