ASE Certified Automotive Technician
Full Time Automotive Technician position available in Manchester, NH with a world class industry leader.
$45,760 - $56,160 starting salary
Our mission statement is to take great care of our customers and employees and we are an international industry leader. The Taylor family started Enterprise in 1957 and we are still a family owned business ~ come join our family and work in a state of the art facility. We have a fantastic work environment, 40 hours per week Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
- Paid vacation
- Paid personal time
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) + 3% company match + profit sharing
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short and long term disability
- Paid training
- Vehicle purchase programs
- NOT FLAT RATE
- Excellent work environment with professional management and co workers
This position is located at 850 Gold St. Manchester, NH 03103
Enterprise Rent A Car has an exciting opportunity for an ASE Certified Automotive Technician at our new Manchester Service Center. The Automotive Technician performs general repairs and diagnostics on various models of passenger vehicles and light trucks in accordance to company policy and procedures. This position requires the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
The starting rate of pay is $22.00/hour with an additional $1/hour for ASE certifications beyond the required 4 and $ .50/ hour for NH Inspectors License and $ .50/hour for MA Inspectors License (max starting rate of pay is $27.00/hour if 8 or more ASE certifications held and NH and MA Inspectors License). A comprehensive benefits package is available including medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid vacation time and paid holidays, profit sharing, and 401(k) with company match.
The required schedule is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 7am-3:30pm with a 30 minute meal break each shift.
- Perform routine, general maintenance and repairs in accordance with established maintenance schedules and manufaturer's technical procedures.
- Perform routine diagnostics and troubleshooting on vehicle systems, including but not limited to, steering and suspension, brakes, electircal, HVAC and engine controls.
- Maintain the work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Perform related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Completion of a 2-year accredited automotive technical training program and/or a minimum of 3 years of relevant technical experience in an automotive repair shop
- 4+ current and valid ASE certifications
- Must have a current and valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years
- Requires ownership of standard hand tools to perform repairs and maintenance on current vehicles
- Must be able to use a computer workstation to enter and look up vehicle information, including technical service bulletins
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI)
- Must be able to work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 7am-3:30pm
- Major OEM dealership experience a plus
- Must be willing to submit to and pass a pre-employment drug test due to DOT regulations